Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 (OTE £28,000)
Benefits: Company Van, Fuel, Laptop, Mobile Phone, 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Call out
MACP have built up an unrivalled reputation for supplying quality products that are fitted to the highest installation standards.
We are specialist installers of Fire alarm systems, CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control, door automation, Nursecall, Wardencall and barriers.
The fire and security department are accredited by NACOSS and BAFE and candidates will be expected to have a good knowledge of these standards.
Due to expected growth, they are now looking for experienced Fire and Security Engineers (install and Maintenance) to join our dynamic team.
You will be covering the North Wales and the North West of England areas so a full UK driving license is essential.
Requirements of the Fire and Security Engineer:-
· Minimum 10 years experience
· Good working knowledge of systems such as Advanced Electronics, Texecom, Scantronic, Galaxy, Gent, Honeywell etc
· Full UK driving license
· MUST be based within commutable distance to Flintshire
· Available to work on call (1 week each month)
Benefits you will receive as a Fire and Security Engineer:-
· Basic salary up to £26,000 (subject to experience)
· Company Van
· Fuel card
· Mobile Phone
· Call out (1 week each month)
· 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Performance Structure
Please contact Sandra Firth or Shaun Jones on 01244 289944 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org