MACP can provide our clients with a complete design and installation package of integrated security and social alarm care systems.
Our systems provide state of the art electronic assistive technology, designed primarily for assisted living environments such as sheltered housing schemesand Extracare housing tenants.
Our preferred Telecare equipment manufacturer is part of the NHS PASA Telecare National Framework Agreement.
Key features of our combined warden call, Telecare sensor and access control systems.
• Total compatibility with your existing ARC data receiving equipment .
• Fully compliant with the requirements of TSA (21TC) DTMF communication data protocol.
• Fully compatible with the BT 21CN digital network.
• The equipment meets European Standard EN55022 for electro-magnetic compatibility.
• The system complies with BS EN 50134 European standard for social alarm systems.
• The Telecare system utilises the new European radio frequency bands for social alarm systems.
• Installations are carried out in accordance with 17th Edition IEE wiring regulations.
• Total integration with new or existing access control and CCTV system installations.
There are four types, or generations, of Telecare technology.
These are standalone devices and systems which compensate for sensory, physical or cognitive or a learning disability.
This is Telecare using the community alarm infrastructure but with smart (i.e. decision making) sensors providing rapid and automated alerts in the event of emergency. These include environmental and security sensors such as smoke alarms and fall detectors that are designed to keep people safe.
Monitoring domestic activities and/or vital signs, e.g., getting up in the morning, and/or blood pressure monitoring, on a daily or continuous basis, provide an opportunity to examine trends and identify problem situations before they mature into full emergencies.
This involves the delivery of relevant advice and information to any member of the public in order to promote good health and wellbeing. Future services will certainly make use of broadband communications, the TV, and, with the addition of a set top box, will involve the use of the internet, video consultations and other interactive services.